Well … extremely missleading here. I’m running Satisfactory experimental for some time now.
Yesterday recognized mods for the first time.
- downloaded the mod manager
- in mod manager, no warning here that experimental might not work. Instead I got 3 profiles:
- development: cannot start the game, not in SMM, not in Steam, not from exe, nothing works
- modded: does nothing again, tries to start, nope
- vanilla: why would i try that, I’m running experimental. Okay, let’s try - wtf, it does start the experimental. but no mods.
PLEAASE please add a hint or warning sign, whatever, somewhere, that it does NOT support experimental