Mini Mods General (Suggestions and Comments)

Hi G… its the default colors… here we have all individual colors of default paint gun https://satisfactory.gamepedia.com/Color_Gun

Thank you for “pointing” me in the right direction. I forgot to look there first… cheers

RESOURCE NODE CREATOR

how can i delete placed nodes ?

How do you use the Resource node creator mod??

Special Containers: I am showing the container with 3 connections on each side twice in the menus. Also the double container should probably show 48 slots.

Also, I already have underground belts but still show research for this. Are two of your mods providing underground belts? Is there a different research for MK1, MK2, etc. for underground belts?

Crashsite Vanisher: Fire is not removed. There are no visible red poles. I do see a small black cube on some sites which seems to represent the now hidden container.

Plant and Harvest: Useful but overpriced

Andre,

I havent’ been able to find the Magic Machine in the hub. I’ve check both teir 1 and teir 0 and it’s not there. (there’s nothing for me to scroll to the right for. I don’t have many mods installed)

Mod manager shows it installed. I’ve unistalled/reinstalled the mod. Still no go. Any ideas?

Thanks

Now it unlocks automatically!!! It supposed to be in the build menu directly