Mini Mods General (Suggestions and Comments)

Hi Christian,
You mean something like each connector be one type?

in  out    in   out  in
       [    [     [    [   [

Thanks for replying :slight_smile: That’s a good way of describing … Ill try.
Im using the multi balancer as an example.

At the moment it is :
xxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxIN
INxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOUT
xxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUT

I would like :
xxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxINxxxxxIN
OUTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN
xxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUTxxxOUT

I have tried “Micro Manage Mod” but if you turn it upside down then the belts don’t connect properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edit : formatting ugh

Lizard Doggo Spawner 0.1.0 Unlocked, and tried to make it happen, but never see a doggo appear. Do they dislike being spawned near the hub (ie, probably normal-per-the-game spawn rule?) or is it supposed to be able to force-spawn them where-ever you tell it to?

Hello Andre, how i can manually install your mod? I am using the version of Steam that was recently released and my Satisfactory Mod Launcher does not detect my version. And i can’t find the Mods folder in the Satisfactory folder. Can you help plz? Thanks bro!

Hello Andre.
I saw your mod “Big Storage Tank and MegaPump” and it got me thinking about some QoL problems in the game.
Like lack of MK2+ pipes and measuring instruments to place pumps 20m apart quickly and reliably.
So it would be great if you could fix it for lazy guys like me =)
For example mod vanilla water extractor’s headlift to 9999x so we can eliminate that annoyance.
Modify pipeline’s throughput to 1200m3/min to “simulate” mk3 perfomance.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry for broken English

i was wondering if there was a mod just to remove rail limits? i miss my steep trains. (sorry if its the wrong place to post)

I would have the suggestion for a storage container, that voids every item that comes in if the storage is full.

First off I love your mods! Second, now that splitters have an overflow option it would be awesome to have the ability to do that with pipes. Something like “only let fluid pass if the input is more than 80% full”.

I have an issue where if I use easier console commands mod it wipes out magic machine as if it never existed. I can’t find magic machine anywhere even under the unlock. Saved them to quick spots when I found them again, as soon as I start using easier console commands though they vanished even from the quick slots. Thought you might like to know.

2 Likes

hi, it’s a very useful mods. and i wanted to thank you
about Multi Splitter/Merge/Balancer, is it possible to make it more organizable?
like if i need 3 or 4 or maybe more than 10 of any kind, i build one by one and they automatically merge to form one merger or splitter or …
or build them in costume distances for other buildings. (of course not to far far away :slight_smile:)

Magic machine just stopped working. Can only produce ingots. Any answers?. :thinking::weary:

1 Like

Seems like the Magic Machine doesnt work with the mod: EASIER CONSOLE COMMANDS. We are investigating this issue… Thanks !

I want to edit your Ultra Fast Manufacturer and Fast Craft Bench mods. How can I do? They are wasting %20 of the material. I want to make it %0. Or can you edit it and upload as new mods?

Hi there. I am using the multi splitter / merger balancer mod. Works really awesome for setting up load balancing instead of running multiple slitter in a manifold. Only one suggestion i would add to that would be the spacing. to make it ‘snap’ to the foundations. Exemple, small would be each input / output on the side be ‘stuck’ to the center of each foundation without spacing (equivalent to 8 meter spacing between the outlets on the sides). Medium would be having one foundation space in between (16 meters spacing lining up on the center of the foundation) so if you take one side of the balancer you have machine / empty / machine / empty. Doing it this way could ensure that the output / input of most machine taking 1 foundation width (constructor, smelter) would line up perfectly with the center of the foundation, allowing therefore to line up right to say a wall conveyor center hole. And i guess that large could be adding one more space so equivalent of 24 meters between each side outlet). Just my two cents but so far i like it a lot and it simplify the logistics by a ton :slight_smile:

About the upside down foundation pieces. I used to be able to place anything on them without issues. Now I am having interference issues with not being able to place things such as the assembler buildings. Replacing the upside down foundations with normal ones eliminate the problem. Did the hit-box expand on the bottom side of the normal foundations? Thus causing my issues with placing things on the top of the upside down pieces?

(I noticed someone else posted earlier with problems placing belts on the upside down pieces. This might be the same issue.)

Hi ive been using fluid sinks and recently started having my brother crash when joining we removed mods one by one and after fluid sink was removed the crash was gone.
Is Fluid sinks multiplayer compatible or is this a bug?

@Andre_Aquila I love the concept of the “big bus” but was wondering if there is someway for them to attach to each-other without having to use conveyors in between them. Or otherwise be able to but them up next to each other without the connecting conveyor having to do a loop for each connection?

Mod suggestion: Fixed Pipe Stacks

The Stackable Conveyor Pole can be built on top of an existing pole, and on top of an existing line of belts.

The Stackable Pipeline Support can be built on top of an existing support, but not on top of an existing minimum-height Pipeline Support.

My suggestion is you make a mod that fixes this, if possible :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hi the Merger/Splitter Balance mod appears to have a minor issue, when attempting to build a balancer they only have 1 input instead of the described 6 input, the build hologram however shows 6 in and 6 out but when it completes the build there is just 1 input.

Hey there! Great mods first of all. I’m trying to use the Magic Machine, and it’s crashing on start up. I do have other mods installed, but I’ve narrowed it down to this mod causing it. I’m using the Mod Manager, and this is the crash report I get.

Version: 125236, IsEditor: No, IsPerforceBuild: No, BuildConfiguration: Shipping, Launcher: Steam, NetMode: -, IsUsingMods: No

Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:D:\ws\SB-200518130817-657\UE4\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/Array.h] [Line: 611] Array index out of bounds: 128 from an array of size 0

FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsErrorOutputDevice::Serialize() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowserroroutputdevice.cpp:79]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FOutputDevice::LogfImpl() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:71]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!AssertFailedImplV() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:101]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FDebug::CheckVerifyFailedImpl() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:439]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!DispatchCheckVerify<void,<lambda_faa0415f2a804f23c70234c1478c73bb> >() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\public\misc\assertionmacros.h:162]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FChunkCacheWorker::CheckSignature() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\pakfile\private\signedarchivereader.cpp:244]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FChunkCacheWorker::ProcessQueue() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\pakfile\private\signedarchivereader.cpp:203]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FChunkCacheWorker::Run() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\pakfile\private\signedarchivereader.cpp:84]
FactoryGame_Win64_Shipping!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\ws\sb-200518130817-657\ue4\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:96]

I have no idea what that means. If you need the mods I have I can provide those too. I do not have the Console Command one installed.