Refined Power bug!

99e9e96fe3149181ad16c4585c968d1

After updating SML2.1。In 119805。

I found that the picture didn’t match and the article didn’t match

I hope to change it. I like this mod very much

Basically we can’t make Carbon Dust yet because the Recipe assigned to it is the recipe for Carbon Mesh instead of Carbon Dust. So until this gets fixed, we can’t make solar panels which need the Carbon Dust. Edit: This part is now fixed with latest patch. Thanks to the Mod Developer.

Also the icons that show up in the inventory are sized wrong (for Carbon Mesh) so they mess up the appearance of the inventory. They are rectangular shaped. They should be a square.
Edit: The ‘Carbon Carbon’ (Carbon Beam?) looks really bad. I wonder it this is a Satisfactory bug. I saw a similar issue with the mod that changes the stack size of items. When that mod was activated, the icons in the inventory were messed up.

哦谢谢。过了好久才回我:)
我现在已经处理了很多重要事情

Translated last post with Google:
Oh, thank you. It took me a long time to return to me :slight_smile:
I have dealt with many important things now

I have always liked your mod very much, including Agriculture MOD。
This has brought a lot of benefits to my factory

I am not the mod developer. I am just another game player like you. mrhid6 is the mod developer.
I had some issues with the Refined Power mod so I thought I would add my comments. I agree, this is a very good mod.

OKOK,sorry。:)
good mod,but lots of mistakes

Hi this issue has been fixed in version 2.0.8 on the experimental branch of the game.