When will Satisfactory Mod Manager for the new Enige of the game and Experimental

When will Satisfactory Mod Manager for the new Enige of the game and Experimental be ready?
IS it any Beta version that we can test out? Im happy to test a Beta version of the Manager if it is someone that are working with it. I know the New Game engie of unreal enige is on the experimental version and that version they have inplented a difrent way of adding mods to the game its even easier in that version so its strange if it is noone that is working on this alredy :):slight_smile: And I and maybe alot of other people are willing to test it out also its np.

4 Likes

Because Experimental is using a new version of Unreal, they disabled mods for now.
(Mods still work in Early Access.)

Here is a link to a post in the Satisfactory Q&A that clarifies this.

They left them disabled on the V4 launch as well. Not a single one of my mods is working and most of the ones I had were V4 compatible according to SMM.

Uninstalled for now, I’ll come back when the mods work again. Vanilla is really boring.

Anyone know if it is any Beta Reles of Mod Manager for the new Version ? Im willing to test out if it is.

The mod manager downloads mods. the Satisfactory Mod Loader (SML) is what makes mod loading possible, it’s being updated as we speak and once it’s updated you won’t need to download a new mod manager it will just tell you to update the sml when you open the SMM

Jepp I know it does that. I ust saying Im willing to be a ginipig if you guys needs a test person :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
You guys do ann awsome jobb, and its so cool to see so manny good people out thete.